Saturday, June 26, 2010

There are many things inside of me
Parts shown and unshown
Life has handed me obstacles
Pain and yet many joys
I have learned
And made mistakes
Have taught
Been physically hurt
Emotionally healed
And danced with happiness
I have smiled, cried, and laughed
Observed beauty and seen tragedy
But mostly just wanted the positiveness of others
Known simply as a person
Making it through as best I can
Just wanting to know you.

4 comments:

  1. very human emotions. lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, I am sure we all (the responsible ones) come to that part in our lives where we take accountability, heal, and move on..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad you are posting your writing again, you have a beautiful way of describing life.
    xxme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)