Saturday, April 16, 2011

She was a crimson gaze in a crowd of unfamiliar faces, and i could not resist a second glance. I wondered what her name was, and if it was a perfect as her features. i wondered where her fingers had been and who had held her heart in the past. her eyes staring into my own seemed to scream sonnets from across the crowded room. And then, just as soon as it had started, it was over. Her eyes tore away from mine and she continued on her way. That smile and those wonderful eyes stood out in my mind. As I continued on my way, I wondered what it would be like to love someone like that.

3 comments:

  1. The painting and the words are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting is not done by me. The artist is unknown. I love the painting so much, I had to write something about it. Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely written and felt.
    Such romantic thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)