Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thoughts

Do you ever get tired of being nice? Did you ever want to save yourself from the routine habit of biting tongue? There are times when I’m on the edge of truthful profanity. A curse is like an adjective. You could call someone a fucking neck, with a smile to share a joke. Or you could spill the rotten beans, and if looks could kill, these words look small in comparison. Sometimes I get tired of being nice. I’ve still got heart, but its these injections of poison that tip the scales of smiles and honesty.

2 comments:

  1. When someone says something totally rude or inappropriate to me I just calmly look at them and say, "Wow, now you're full of class aren't you?" Disarms them and usually makes them crawl back into the hole they came out of. Just Spill It Stelli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or u could just walk away knowing in your heart that what was is no longer....do everything with love.
    Everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)