even if everything else is falling apart, even if your heart is breaking, even if your faith is shattered…
i hope there is one thing that comes along and makes you smile.
Yep, your friendship! so simply put.. thank God I got to read this before bed, because I've had an awful day.Thanx for sharing
I hope you find something to be happy about today....that would make my day perfect.you are loved.
You are a good man my brother,A truly good man.May blessings of Light surround you,Maithri
Happy to have found a kind and compassionate soul, it's nice to meet you S T E L L A N,I hope you have a lovely Tuesday.Lori
Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)
Yep, your friendship! so simply put.. thank God I got to read this before bed, because I've had an awful day.
ReplyDeleteThanx for sharing
I hope you find something to be happy about today....that would make my day perfect.
ReplyDeleteyou are loved.
You are a good man my brother,
ReplyDeleteA truly good man.
May blessings of Light surround you,
Maithri
Happy to have found a kind and compassionate soul, it's nice to meet you
ReplyDeleteS T E L L A N,
I hope you have a lovely Tuesday.
Lori