Monday, July 20, 2009

Falling



photography by sweetmango

Riding upon the back of the wind one day
was love and it scattered itself upon the ground
the leaves of love danced through the air
as her song serenaded my heart
and my soul grew wings of yellow and gold
yesterday my garden was bare
but today there are flowers blooming everywhere
today you are with me
as we walk side by side
you'll never leave me
on this whirlwind ride.

3 comments:

  1. oh i love this,
    i love you
    i love falling (in love) with you
    i love this ride with you
    forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting with baited breath for the next post, I fear my body is running out of o2 and unless you post something new for me to savour and soak up I may well pass out from longing.......
    giggle, honey please, a post, my kingdom for a post.
    love me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)