Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Passing thought



Sometimes I wonder what am I searching for. It’s a constant battle, an upward trek. I’m looking for something. A key. I have everything packed up, neatly in boxes. Compartmentalizing everything into categories . What I would do, What I would say…

And when I find this key, and when I unlock this heart of mine, I will let the love pour out, like a broken dam, roaring, strong and bravely.

5 comments:

  1. The irony is this ...
    Love IS the key that you are searching for :)
    Eventually you will see that.
    How do I know that you will discover this?
    Because someone who has known your heart longer than I have told me so.
    ...and
    because I believe in YOU. The real you, not the idea of you. I believe you will clear away the debris and see a truth that will change everything.
    I love you, always have, always will, lucky for you that is one truth that you already know, deep inside of your heart and soul, so that at least is one less answer you have to look for.
    I love you
    xxmichelle (a.k.a handy dandy sexy wifey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet words all around, from Stellan and from SweetMango.

    Perhaps the key is finding someone who can give back as much as you give to them.

    I have found that I give so much of myself to someone that can't give back, eventually, I find myself empty with no more to give.

    Or...
    perhaps you have just the perfect thing in your life and have to open your heart and let it in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sure relate...
    Love is the opposite of fear & That's what I've learned & I'm sticking to that story...hehe*
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People ask me the same questions that I ask myslf and the answer has never been forthcoming. For me, it's time to embrace the truth and live the life that's been there waiting all along.

    I'm usually a 'black and white', 'cut and dry' guy. Often accused of being cold and incompassionate. My wall has been thick and tall but I think it's time to bring it down.

    I read your posts because I have faith in your insights and wisdom. I'm often rewarded by your words.

    Thank you Stellan, you're a good bloke.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)