Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Into my heart

Between the blues of April

in an all or nothing chance

I embraced the inner longing

and was captured by your glance

with a confidence and coolness

you impressed me from the start

I was lost inside your daydreams

when you slipped into my heart


I’m a better man in autumn

on a quiet mountain trail

where the gifts come through the senses

and you keep, what you inhale

but you came to me in springtime

sending shivers off the chart

adding colors to the evenings

as you moved into my heart


Now the comfort and the passion

that I’ve grown accustomed to

simply compliments the reasons

why I’m so in love with you

with a deeper inner knowing

in the moments we’re apart

as I sanctify your spirit

where you live now, in my heart

9 comments:

  1. comfort, passion, familiarity- those are the best feelings to have....a feeling of safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm no wonder I love living in your heart so much, you make me warm and safe and loved. I adore you. I adore the way your translate emotions to words. I adore this poem.
    I love you very much.
    xxmichellexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sooo adorable the both of you are :o) I feel so happy for the love you share so warm & cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love... isn't it grand... so happy to read your beautiful words of comfort again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)