Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finding myself

     Me Triathlon 09.

Feeling off and a little lost today. Why am I writing about this? I blog to breathe. And sometimes I still can't breathe. There are many times that I write, delete.   During my runs, I feel strong, athletic, able to conquer any problem. It's actually strange to think that running can change my attitude from generally negative and pessimistic to positive and optimistic, but that's exactly what happens during my runs. I just had to write this hoping to feel a little better. I will find myself again and go for a run.

3 comments:

  1. only you know the path to yourself. i can't share when you run...but i love it when you write. thank you for sharing that part of you...

    with me.

    ~smiling~

    today is yours, don't waste it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw...i LOVE music, you'll soon find that out. hehe but i love your song selection again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all go through that.. Just a slump, u will fine your creativeness again..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)