Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quiet contemplation

I love tomatoes
Fresh off the vine
Cut up with cucumbers
I’d eat that all the time
I want to spend hours
With you curled on my lap
With a warm fire burning
As we take a peaceful nap
I like taking walks
By the rivers and the falls
I find solace in nature
I hear her when she calls
Laughter makes me happy
Your caresses make me sigh
Our moments are so precious
That sometimes tears form in my eyes
I love mountain meadows
With a plush blanket of green
Through the abundance of wildflowers
All the colors of the rainbow are seen
I find myself spellbound
By the sight of a soft falling snow
I stare at the flakes in wonder
As down the path I go
The fall colors leave me breathless
And words simply don’t describe
I stand in quiet contemplation
At the spectacle that greets my eyes
I want us to share everything
All our dreams and our fears
Our deepest darkest fantasies
Our joys, sorrows, and tears
How many journeys have you made
On your pathway through your life?
I’ve thought for many days now
That we share a common strive
You understand me so well, my love
Could it be you’ve sought me too?
Have you searched for me your entire life
As I have searched for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)