Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Papa



You worked so hard, you gave so much.
You never asked for anything in return. 
You had to go, I understand...you could no longer stay. 
I admired you ever since I was a little boy.
As I became a man, that admiration only grew.
I love you and miss you very much.
I'm lost without you, but I'll work hard to try to find my way.
I know that's the way you would want it.
I'll try to be strong like you Papa.
I've been knocked down, and have to get up again. 
I miss your goofiness, laughter and wisdom.
Your smile always did light up the room.
Everything about you was interesting, and unique.
You're my hero and, always will be.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. He loved you bigger than the world, he told me all the time. He still loves you that much, that will never change.
    I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, stellan, i am so sorry. i've lost my Father too. sometimes i want him to visit me in a dream. I have no doubt your father sprinkles his love and pride for you every moment, down upon you, like starlight.

    this is a lovely tribute. i hope your heart is at peace.

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sadness for you now, all the deeper because it is obvious what happiness you shared together. Look at the love his eyes held for you in the photo and know, fully, that the love remains.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)