Sunday, March 28, 2010

New day

As the sun rises over the horizon
the rays warm my eyes
as i feel them like a gentle caress
upon my face as i lay in bed
counting my blessings in
the new day that it has awoken

 Rising I stretch languidly
allowing my body and mind
to unify as an entity of the world   
New day…new experiences

new chances to love and be loved
one day that we can live to the fullest
that we will never get to see again

I smile as I dress…  
today, like the old saying goes
is the first day of the rest of my life
I will embrace it and the world
around me…hugs to the world

Hugs to all of you………

1 comment:

  1. mmm I love to watch you stretching languidly on every brand new beautiful day. *giggle
    I cant imagine a day that does not involve you in some way. I love my new days with the promise of time spent laughing with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)