When the sun above shines dirty gray
When the voice of all sane reason falters
I’ll still love you as I do today
When daisies cease to dance in meadows
When morning dew’s just a memory
When our bodies mingle with the universe
I’ll still hold tight to you and me
When the universe embraces armageddon
When life as we knew it is finally past
When only spirits and souls survive
You'll know this love was meant to last
I know who this is meant for... She is one lucky lady.... I envy what u two have, I had those exact same sentiments awhile ago....wish I still had them....
ReplyDeleteI love this, I love the very essence of this, the very essence of us, loving until dust speckled on sunlight and starlight is all we become yet still, holding tightly to each other.
ReplyDeleteI love you Stellan, with every fibre of my being.
xxsm
p.s hee hee xxsm = stellans michelle.
ReplyDeletei love you