Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Her Aura Surrounds Me

She passed by unnoticed in the grasp of spring
when almond blossoms coat the grass of green
covered in the dew with fragile pink petals of lace.
And there her eyes etched my mind with electricity
with the sparks of April which arrived none too soon
in the tug of her laugh mixed by spoonfuls of smiles.
I slowly turned to watch her float above the maze
above the crowds and beneath all lust laden eyes
and thereupon I yearned to know more in her heart
which beats uncontrollably in a symphony of
words
where I could focus and capture that true beauty
and paint by expressions what stirred me to this
with the hues of sensual bliss and ecstatic highs
outshining the tilt of Venus in that evening sky
lighting up the midnight with passion’s grand kiss.
In the fervor of intimacy by the crest of the moon
she smiles to greet me like the sun upon fields
and there in the art of her form follows my heart
I am satiated in the warmth of her distant desire
and caressed by a smile she leaves behind.



4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous, romantic pic of the two of you... it looks magical!. and your words are touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sensual canvas caresses the image of woman as does your heart's poetic ink scripting the verses of love's impassioned sensate upon the visions of our minds...sweetly we taste...
    Beautiful art photo. Cute. :)

    Love & hugs xxkeri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The words that you write for me, these words here that you have written for me fill me with even more love for you, every day i fall more in love with you. I adore the way the course of our romance, our love, our journey has been recorded through our words to each other, our writing, our poetry ....everything. You mean the world to me Stellan, I adore you the kids adore you. I am so glad that our boys have you as their role model, that they will be as tender of spirit and generous of nature as you are. I am glad our girls will know what it is to be loved by a kind man, a strong man and that that is the example they will have in their lives.
    You are my soulmate...how many times have you told me that what you feel is beyond words, yet i always try to describe it, in vain LOL, My Lover Friend I love you, I adore you.
    xxsexy wifey
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the epic tale to be versed in the best ever love stories of time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for your comment. :)